knife v1.9 releases: burp extension that add some useful function to Context Menu
A burp extension that adds some small function[ one key to update a cookie, one key add host to scope] to right-click context menu.
Menus (simple is beautiful, some menu deleted)
- update cookieupdate current request cookie which in repeater within the latest cookie fetched from proxy history.
- add a host to scopeadd the current request host to burp scope, not URL.
- update header
update Header that likes token, authorization.
- open with browser
open URL of current request or selected URL with the browser you configured.
- hackbar++insert payload of Hackbar or self-configured to the current request
- Set-Cookie scenes: when you visit a website with IP address, It may not contains a cookie, but you know it should contain the same cookie with some site. you can use this function in Proxy. It will edit the response to set the same cookie to let whole web site use the specified cookie.
- DismissDismiss useless requests (eg. *.firefox.com *.mozilla.com) from the proxy. see below screenshot to know more.
- Run SQLMapOne key to run sqlmap with a currently selected request.
- U2Cconvert Unicode To Chinese (eg. \u4e2d\u6587–>中文)
- auto remove some headers, eg. Last-Modified, If-Modified-Since, If-None-Match. it’s for all requests
- auto add/update/append some headers, you can control which requests to enable for.
- use proxy
- chunked encoding
Update the dismiss function, support url level control, and support two modes of discarding requests and graying out requests
The function of saving the response in a binary stream
The function of viewing data packets with different encodings
Update run sqlmap and other functions that need to start the console, support two ways to run in analog input mode and bat file start
Fix multiple bugs
Copyright (C) 2019 bit4woo