Nginx mainline version1.15.2 release: bug fixes and new features
Nginx mainline version 1.15.2 has been released. This version adds a new feature, one change, and some bug fixes.
- Feature: the $ssl_preread_protocol variable in the ngx_stream_ssl_preread_module.
- Feature: now when using the “reset_timedout_connection” directive nginx will reset connections being closed with the 444 code.
- Change: a logging level of the “http request”, “https proxy request”,”unsupported protocol”, and “version too low” SSL errors has been lowered from “crit” to “info”.
- Bugfix: DNS requests were not resent if initial sending of a request failed.
- Bugfix: the “reuseport” parameter of the “listen” directive was ignored if the number of worker processes was specified after the “listen” directive.
- Bugfix: when using OpenSSL 1.1.0 or newer it was not possible to switch off “ssl_prefer_server_ciphers” in a virtual server if it was switched on in the default server.
- Bugfix: SSL session reuse with upstream servers did not work with the TLS 1.3 protocol.