rtty v7.1.1 releases: Access your terminal behind a NAT or firewall over the web
Access your terminal behind a NAT or firewall over the web-based on your terminal’s macaddr.
It is composed of the client and the server. The server is written in go language and uses the vue+iview. You can access any of your terminals through a web browser based on the device ID you set(If the ID is not set, the MAC address of the device is used).
rtty is very suitable for remote maintenance your or your company’s thousands of Linux devices deployed around the world.
Keep Watching for More Actions on This Space
For your security, it is strongly recommended that you use SSL
- Simple to deploy and easy to use
- Access different devices based on device ID
- Provide a dashboard to visualize online devices
- Fully-featured terminal based on Xterm.js
- Support transfer file with lrzsz
- SSL support: openssl, mbedtls, CyaSSl(wolfssl)
- Support Execute a command remotely
- The client is very small, suitable for embedded Linux: rtty(24K) + libev(48.5K) + libuwsc(24K) + libwolfssl(595.9K) = 692.4K
- 7ef3318 ssl: Optimize code
- 82516d4 ssl: Fix bug while reconnect fail
- d44d71c start_file_service should move to rtty_start
- b3e6f82 Remove unused variable
- 566440b Fix typo bug
- 3986ad6 Optimize code
- f03f2c6 Fix bug: mem leak
- 9d555c4 Fix code style
Copyright (C) 2018 zhaojh329