seekr: multi-purpose toolkit for gathering and managing OSINT-Data
Seekr is a multi-purpose toolkit for gathering and managing OSINT-data with a sleek web interface. Our desktop view enables you to have all of your favorite OSINT tools integrated into one. The backend is written in Go with BadgerDB as a database and it offers a wide range of features for data collection, organization, and analysis. Whether you’re a researcher, investigator, or just someone looking to gather information, seekr makes it easy to find and manage the data you need. Give it a try and see how it can streamline your OSINT workflow!
Why use seekr over my current tool?
Seekr combines note-taking and OSINT in one application. Seekr can be used alongside your current tools. Seekr is designed with OSINT in mind and optimized for real-world usecases.
- NO api keys are required for all features
- Desktop interface
- Database for OSINT targets
- Integration/adaptation of many popular OSINT tools (e.g. phoneinfoga)
- GitHub to email
- Guide (Enter the information you have and get web tools recommended to help you)
- Account cards for each person in the database
- Account discovery integrating with the account cards
- Pre defined commonly used fields in the database
- Themes & Plugins
Copyright (C) 2023 seekr-osint