SharpSpray v1.1 releases: Active Directory password spraying tool
SharpSpray is a Windows domain password spraying tool written in .NET C#.
SharpSpray is a C# port of DomainPasswordSpray with enhanced and extra capabilities. This tool uses LDAP Protocol to communicate with the Domain active directory services.
- Can operate from inside and outside a domain context.
- Exclude domain disabled accounts from the spraying.
- Auto gathers domain users from the Active directory.
- Avoid potential lockouts by excluding accounts within one attempt of locking out.
- Avoid potential lockouts by auto-gathering domain lockout observation window settings.
- Compatible with Domain Fine-Grained Password policies.
- Custom LDAP filter for users, e.g. (description=admin)
- Delay in seconds between each authentication attempt.
- Jitter between each authentication attempt.
- Support a single password or a list of passwords.
- Single file Console Application.
SharpSpray.exe -v -x -z –pl password.txt
SharpSpray.exe -x -z -u users.txt –pl psswd.txt
SharpSpray.exe -x -z -u users.txt -p Passw0rd!
SharpSpray.exe -x -z -s 3 -j 1 -u users.txt -k psswd.txt -o sprayed.txt
SharpSpray.exe -w 32 -d DC-1.local –dc-ip 10.10.20.20 -u users.txt –pl psswd.txt
SharpSpray.exe -w 32 -s 3 -j 1 -d DC-1.local –dc-ip 10.10.20.20 -u users.txt –pl psswd.txt
SharpSpray.exe –get-users-list > users.txt
PS> .\SharpSpray.exe –get-users-list | Out-File -Encoding ascii users.txt
Fetching only the users list from the Active Directory
The following command will fetch domain users and prints the list to the console.
SharpSpray.exe -x -z –get-users-list
-x: Exclude disabled accounts from the user list.
-z: Exclude accounts within 1 attempt of locking out.
- Added additional Verbose messages (use -v) switch
- Now, you can supply a single or multiple passwords separated by “|”
Copyright (C) 2021 iomoath