sitedorks: Search Google/Bing/DuckDuckGo/Yandex/Yahoo for a search term with different websites
Search Google, Bing, Yahoo, or Yandex for a search term with different websites. A default list is already provided, which contains Github, Gitlab, Surveymonkey, Trello, etc. Currently, a default list of 205 dorkable websites is available.
Why wouldn’t you just enter dorks for several websites manually? Because:
- It’s really easy to query different search engines.
- Dorks can be executed per 1 or more categories.
- It’s easy to create different input files for different uses.
- Adding new websites to your search query can be arranged by just adding them to an input file.
- It already has a lot of dorkable websites included.
- The list with dorkable websites is updated regularly.
- Some search engines ignore too many keywords/characters in a query and with an argument -count it’s easy to split your dork into more queries.
git clone https://github.com/Zarcolio/sitedorks.git
Want to look for “uber.com” with different sites containing all kinds of content using Google? Use the following command:
sitedorks -query '"uber.com"'
Want to look for the “uber website” (with quotes and spaces in the query)? Use the following command:
sitedorks -query '"uber website"'
Want to search for communication invites with Yandex but leave the site: out of the query? Just use the following command:
sitedorks -cat comm -site disable -engine yandex -query uber
Copyright (C) 2020 Zarcolio