sqlmapchik: cross-platform sqlmap GUI aimed to mobile devices
sqlmapchik is a cross-platform sqlmap GUI for the popular sqlmap tool. It is primarily aimed to be used on mobile devices (currently Android is supported).
The easiest way to install sqlmapchik on Android device is to download it from Google Play. Note that Google Play version may not include the latest available sqlmap version.
To run sqlmapchik on the desktop machine or to build a cutting-edge version of APK:
- git-clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/muodov/sqlmapchik.git
- cd to sqlmapchik directory
- git-clone sqlmap (make sure that sqlmap containing folder is called
- install kivy (1.8.0 is OK)
- you should be able to run sqlmapchik with
To run sqlmapchik on Android you have two options:
- build an APK using these instructions. There is a script
android_build.shthat may help. Don’t forget to comment the following lines in
blacklist.txtin your python-for-android distribution folder:
- use a nice Kivy Launcher. In this case, you just need to copy the project directory to /sdcard/kivy/ on your mobile device.
The project is currently in beta (I suppose it will always be as sqlmap is constantly evolving :). At this point, not all of sqlmap features are supported. Here is what doesn’t work for sure:
- sqlmap API
- log colorizing
- beeping 🙂
- user-defined function injection
- metasploit integration
cross-platform sqlmap GUI aimed to mobile devices
Copyright (C) 2013 muodov