Attack Surface Analyzer Attack Surface Analyzer (ASA) is a Microsoft-developed open source security tool that analyzes the attack surface of a target system and reports on potential security vulnerabilities introduced during the installation of...
- CVE-2021-26708: Linux kernel vulnerabilities enabled local privilege escalation alert
- CVE-2021-21978: VMware View Planner Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- Microsoft releases urgent security updates for Exchange Server to fix critical vulnerabilities
- CVE-2021-25329: Apache Tomcat session code execution vulnerability alert
- Google releases PoC for Windows 10 remote code execution (CVE-2021-24093) vulnerability