AutoSploit As the name might suggest AutoSploit attempts to automate the exploitation of remote hosts. Targets are collected automatically as well by employing the Shodan.io API. The program allows the user to enter their...
- Ubuntu Touch OTA-10 released
- MirageOS 3.5.2 releases: library operating system that constructs unikernels for secure, high-performance network applications
- OviOS Linux 3.02 Releases: an open source storage OS
- Netrunner Rolling 19.08 releases, based-on Manjaro Distro
- Bedrock Linux v0.7.7beta1 released: Linux distribution