BeEF is short for The Browser Exploitation Framework. It is a penetration testing tool that focuses on the web browser. Amid growing concerns about web-borne attacks against clients, including mobile clients, BeEF allows the professional penetration...
- CVE-2021-31946: Paint 3D for Windows 10 Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2021-3560: Linux Privilege Escalation Vulnerability Alert
- Google launches new experimental Abuse Bug Bounty program
- Hackers are attempting to exploit VMware vCenter Server RCE flaw
- WordPress will force the installation of Jetpack security updates on 5 million websites