BeEF is short for The Browser Exploitation Framework. It is a penetration testing tool that focuses on the web browser. Amid growing concerns about web-borne attacks against clients, including mobile clients, BeEF allows the professional penetration...
- CVE-2020-1472: NetLogon Privilege Escalation Vulnerability Alert
- Researchers reveals a security vulnerability, CVE-2020-6519 in Google Chrome
- Snapdragon Digital Signal Processor unit has a major vulnerability, threatening a large number of Android devices
- CVE-2020-13699: Teamviewer Unquoted URI handler Vulnerability Alert
- A security breach in Twitter affects Android 8-9 users and leaks private data