Deep-pwning is a lightweight framework for experimenting with machine learning models with the goal of evaluating their robustness against a motivated adversary. Note that deep-pwning in its current state is nowhere close to maturity or completion....
- CVE-2021-25329: Apache Tomcat session code execution vulnerability alert
- Google releases PoC for Windows 10 remote code execution (CVE-2021-24093) vulnerability
- Microsoft fixes NTFS file system crashes in Windows 10
- SaltStack Multiple High-Risk Vulnerabilities Alert
- CVE-2021-21972, CVE-2021-21974: VMware vCenter Server and ESXI Vulnerabilities Alert