diskover is an open-source file system crawler and disk usage software that uses Elasticsearch to index and manage data across heterogeneous storage systems. Using diskover, you are able to more effectively search and organize files...
- How to install & configure Proftpd on Linux
- How to setup IPv4 on Ethernet network interface on Linux
- The Pop!_OS 19.10 released: GNOME 3.34 & Theme Updates
- Obscurix: live operating system that is heavily configured for privacy, security and anonymity
- Kubuntu 19.10 Releases: KDE Plasma 5.16 & KDE Applications 19.04.3 and more