FakeNet-NG is a next-generation dynamic network analysis tool for malware analysts and penetration testers. It is open source and designed for the latest versions of Windows (and Linux, for certain modes of operation). FakeNet-NG...
- Ubuntu Touch OTA-10 released
- MirageOS 3.5.2 releases: library operating system that constructs unikernels for secure, high-performance network applications
- OviOS Linux 3.02 Releases: an open source storage OS
- Netrunner Rolling 19.08 releases, based-on Manjaro Distro
- Bedrock Linux v0.7.7beta1 released: Linux distribution