identYwaf is an identification tool that can recognize web protection type (i.e. WAF) based on blind inference. The blind inference is being done by inspecting responses provoked by a set of predefined offensive (non-destructive) payloads,...
- Parrot Security OS 4.7 releases: Linux 5.2, new sandbox behavior and more…
- Lakka 2.3 releases: Linux distribution for gaming consoles
- How to trigger virus scan on-the-fly with ClamFS on Ubuntu
- Porteus Kiosk 4.9.0 released, lightweight Linux operating system
- Clonezilla live 2.6.3-7 released: a partition and disk imaging/cloning program