shootback is a reverse TCP tunnel let you access target behind NAT or firewall. Consumes less than 1% CPU and 8MB memory under 800 concurrency. slaver is single file and only depends on python(2.7/3.4+) standard library. How it...
- Canonical releases Ubuntu-WSL for better Ubuntu integration on Windows
- Proxmox VE 6.0 released: open-source solution for enterprise virtualization
- OPNsense 19.7 released, FreeBSD based firewall and routing platform
- SparkyLinux 5.8 released, based on Debian distro
- Reminder: Ubuntu 18.10 Cosmic Cuttlefish will reach EOL on Thursday