WhatWaf is an advanced firewall detection tool whose goal is to give you the idea of “There’s a WAF?”. WhatWaf works by detecting a firewall on a web application and attempting to detect a...
- Canonical releases Ubuntu-WSL for better Ubuntu integration on Windows
- Proxmox VE 6.0 released: open-source solution for enterprise virtualization
- OPNsense 19.7 released, FreeBSD based firewall and routing platform
- SparkyLinux 5.8 released, based on Debian distro
- Reminder: Ubuntu 18.10 Cosmic Cuttlefish will reach EOL on Thursday