WindowsSpyBlocker is an application written in Go and delivered as a single executable to block spying and tracking on Windows systems. The initial approach of this application is to capture and analyze network traffic based on a set of...
- Manjaro 18.1.4-RC1 is available for testing, Professional and user-friendly Linux distro
- Canonical introduces Ubuntu Pro with up to ten years of support for AWS
- Univention Corporate Server 4.4-3 releases
- KDE Plasma 5.17.4 released: fix bugs
- Proxmox VE 6.1 released: open-source solution for enterprise virtualization