EAPHammer is a toolkit for performing targeted evil twin attacks against WPA2-Enterprise networks. It is designed to be used in full scope wireless assessments and red team engagements. As such, the focus is placed...
- Microsoft releases special tools to detect whether Exchange Server are hacked
- Microsoft Exchange vulnerabilities affect over 30,000+ US organizations
- Multiple security vulnerabilities in GRUB affect Secure Boot
- Google fixes zero-day vulnerability (CVE-2021-21166) in Chrome
- CVE-2021-26708: Linux kernel vulnerabilities enabled local privilege escalation alert