cheetah | brute force webshell password tool
Cheetah is a dictionary-based brute force password webshell tool, running as fast as a cheetah hunt for prey.
Cheetah’s working principle is that it can submit a large number of detection passwords based on different web services at once, blasting efficiency is thousands of times other common brute force password webshell tools.
- Fast speed.
- Support python 2.x and python 3.x
- Support to read large password dictionary file.
- Support to remove duplicate passwords of large password dictionary file.
- Support for automatic detection of web services.
- Support brute force batch webshell urls password.
- Support for automatic forgery request header.
- Currently support php, jsp, asp, aspx webshell.
Copyright (C) 2017 sunnyelf