gdbgui v0.15.2 released: Browser-based frontend to gnu debugger
gdb (gnu debugger) allows you to see what is going on ‘inside’ another program while it executes — or what another program was doing at the moment it crashed. It is widely distributed and used but is terminal-based which does not always let you get a full picture of what the program is doing without looking up lots of commands.
gdbgui (gdb GUI, or Graphical User Interface, pronounced gee-dee-bee goo-ee) utilizes gdb to build a frontend based off of all the amazing things gdb can do. gdbgui is powerful, easy to use, supplement to gdb. It is open source and free.
- Support python 3.12
- Update cmd for build binary executables by @zqb-all in #441
- Do not crash on UTF-8 decode errors by @kubouch in #423
- update dependencies, fix fetch disassembly format (#440) by @zqb-all in #442
- Fix register display and Python 3.11 compatibility by @gregbaker in #463
- Support Python 3.11 – Fix 447 by @Cherrg in #459
- update yarn.lock and python version by @cs01 in #469
git clone https://github.com/cs01/gdbgui.git
python setup.py install
Copyright (C) 2017 Chad Smith