GhostInTheChaos: Chaotic Crypto Stealth VPN for Anonymity
Chaotic Crypto Stealth VPN for Anonymity and Untraceable Hacking Attacks with Linux and Android.
- Protects client from sniffing and tracing
- Protects server from attacks and scanning
- Bypasses censorship and network filtering
- If using an anonymity option (2nd server) the speed will be greatly reduced (to prevent abuse)
- You should use a domain name for the 1rst server to increase firewall bypass probability
- Traffic still can be identified and hence blocked using timing analysis
- Server still can be scanned, so you shouldn’t rely only on “security by obscurity”
How it works & Analysis
See this blog for research details.
Copyright (c) 2018 Maksym Zaitsev