Vxscan: comprehensive WebApp scanning tool
Python3 comprehensive scanning tool, mainly used for sensitive file detection (directory scanning and js leak interface), WAF/CDN identification, port scanning, fingerprint/service identification, operating system identification, weak password detection, POC scanning, SQL injection, winding Pass CDN, check the next station.
- Generate a dictionary list using Cartesian product method, support custom dictionary list
- Random UserAgent, XFF, X-Real-IP
- Customize 404-page recognition, access random pages and then compare the similarities through difflib to identify custom 302 jumps
- When scanning the directory, first detect the http port and add multiple http ports of one host to the scan target.
- Filter invalid Content-Type, invalid status?
- WAF/CDN detection
- Use the socket to send packets to detect common ports and send different payload detection port service fingerprints.
- Hosts that encounter full port open (portspoof) automatically skip
- Call wappalyzer.json and WebEye to determine the website fingerprint
- It is detected that the CDN or WAF website automatically skips
- Call nmap to identify the operating system fingerprint
- Call weak password detection script based on port open (FTP/SSH/TELNET/Mysql/MSSQL…)
- Call POC scan based on fingerprint identification or port, or click on the open WEB port of IP
- Analyze sensitive asset information (domain name, mailbox, apikey, password, etc.) in the js file
- Grab website connections, test SQL injection, LFI, etc.
- Call some online interfaces to obtain information such as VT, www.yougetsignal.com and other websites, determine the real IP through VT pdns, and query the website by www.yougetsignal.com and api.hackertarget.com.
git clone https://github.com/al0ne/Vxscan.git
pip install -r requirements.txt
Copyright (C) 2019 al0ne