DART: A Documentation and Reporting Tool
DART is a test documentation tool created by the Lockheed Martin Red Team to document and report on penetration tests, especially in isolated network environments.
The goals of this tool are:
- Quick to set up without internet connectivity
- No extensive configuration required
- Maximize testing time; minimize reporting time
- Apply NISPOM-friendly portion markings
- Capture test artefacts
- You won’t lose sleep over leaving the tool behind to be destroyed
- The report and artefacts files contain everything needed for the test
DART is intended to be executed in isolated, uncontested environments such as an isolation, private test network, or on a standalone machine. It is not intended for deployment on untrusted networks.
Multiple mission support
Test case & artefact tracking
Generates a Microsoft Word report
Copyright 2015 Lockheed Martin Corporation